Americlean Services Corporation is proud to be affiliated with the following professional industry associations and licensing agencies:
- NADCA – National Air Duct Cleaners Association (*see below)
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- IAQA- Indoor Air Quality Association
- DPOR – Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- NRSB – National Radon Safety Board
Our customers can expect superior service from a knowledgeable staff. Below is a list of the licenses held by our team of professionals.
- Master HVAC License (DPOR)
- Virginia Class A License (DPOR)
- Virginia Asbestos Abatement License (DPOR)
- Virginia Radon Mitigation License (DPOR)
- Air System Cleaning Specialist (NADCA)
- Ventilation System Mold Remediator (VSMR)
- CIE – Certified Indoor Environmentalist (ACAC)
- CMR- Certified Mold Remediator (ACAC)
** The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) was formed in 1989 as a non-profit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems. Its mission was to promote source removal as the only acceptable method of cleaning and to establish industry standards for the association. NADCA has expanded its mission to include the representation of qualified companies engaged in the assessment, cleaning, and restoration of HVAC systems, and to assist its members in providing high quality service to their customers. The goal of the association is to be the number one source for the HVAC cleaning and restoration services: first time, every time. Today, NADCA standards and certification are specified on a regular basis to ensure that HVAC systems are assessed, cleaned, and restored in a safe and efficient manner.